Friday, March 27, 2015

Frog Animation Part 2

I was not able to finish the questions yesterday, so this is the complete assignment:
(First completion)

(UPDATE 4/2/15)
  1. What action script did you use? I used action script 3.0.
  2. Why did you choose it? I chose action script 3.0 because I used it since the beginning of the schoolyear when the substitute introduced it to us.
  3. How did you trace the frog/toad? Can you include examples of your work in the blog post? I traced the frog by using a yellow brush and tracing the outline from the picture.
  4. Who is the master animator Richard Williams? Richard Williams is a Canadian-British animator who is most known for being the animating director for Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
  5. How did you research him or her? I researched Richard Williams by searching his name on google. I clicked on Wikipedia for the answer.
  6. How large was your stage when you opened it? My stage was 650 px by 400 px.
  7. Which software did you use and why? I used Adobe Flash because Flash is the only animating program that I know.
  8. How many layers did you use? I used three layers.
  9. Why did you choose your background? I chose my background because it contrasted nicely with the bright green frog.
  10. Why did we create a frog/toad? (instead of a ball or entire city) We created a frog/toad to challenge ourselves and trace something that was not too difficult.
  11. How did you export? I exported by clicking on File, then Export, then "Export Movie." I saved my animation as a gif. Then, I inserted the gif as an image onto my blog post.
  12. How many frames did you create? I created 7 frames.
My animation deserves a 3 in all aspects, so a 9/9. I traced and colored the frogs well, the animation is very smooth, and the green background is consistent during the entire animation. I followed the steps well and I think that the outcome deserves a 100%.
This is the tracing of one frog.

No comments:

Post a Comment